Redeemer’s Sunday morning nursery is open for this specific age group only, and strictly by registration, for the 9 AM and 11 AM Sunday masses. A total of eight children can be accommodated in our two newly-refreshed parallel nurseries. Registration is required each week so that we can best serve your family.
Working with Redeemer’s Reopening Task Force, we are thrilled to be open. New policies have been put in place for the protection of children and their families, caregivers, and volunteers during the pandemic. Thank you in advance for understanding.
For information about our new 4-and-5-year olds Sunday School class, please contact Jacki Boedecker, email@example.com.
- Registered parents and children will be greeted at the landing outside the 2nd floor elevator in the Robinson Center where check-in will take place, along with temperature checks, and a pager will be given to each parent.
- After a quick goodbye, each child will be walked to his or her nursery by Redeemer nursery staff or volunteer.
- Four children will be assigned to each classroom, with two nursery caregivers each.
- We have plenty of supplies on hand, so we ask that diaper bags not accompany your child.
- Parents will be given a door code with their beeper for use at pickup time.
- Please make sure your child is fed before arrival, as snacks will not be served. Your little ones will be offered water in sippy cups.
COVID protocols will be in place.