Pre-registration is required for each mass
Until 3:00 PM, 26 May, the links below will read “Online Registration is Closed.”
After 3 PM, they will all be open for pre-registration.
Below, click on your preferred mass to register. Please present your registration confirmation to the ushers upon entering the church on Sunday.
You may also call the parish office to register (941.955.4263), after 3 PM on Tuesday, 26 May.
- Mass in the nave will be temporarily limited to 100 persons, including choir and clergy. Pre-registration is required to attend.
- To maintain safe-distancing and prevent overcrowding, pre-registration is required. Above, click on your preferred mass to register. If your first selection is full, please try alternatives. Please present your registration confirmation to the ushers upon entering the church. To register by calling the parish office, please call 941.955.4263.
- Weekday masses do not require pre-registration and will resume on 1 June at 10:00 AM. Our daily mass schedule: Monday – Saturday : 10 AM. Additionally, we offer masses on Wednesdays at 7:30 AM, and Thursdays at 5:30 PM. Daily morning and evening prayer will remain online for now.
- If you are considered “at-risk,” we ask you to remember your safety, and the safety of others.
- Thermal forehead thermometers may be in use.
- Masks are highly recommended at all times while you are in the church.
- What about bringing my children to mass? Children are always welcome at mass; however, we are not re-opening our nurseries, Sunday School, or on-site children’s formation programs at this time. Our online campus continues to provide formation for all ages. Click here for this week’s offerings.
- The Eucharist will be offered in one kind only (the Consecrated Bread), and the host will be dropped into your hands from the chancel steps without the priest touching you. The celebrant will sanitize his hands before the Eucharistic Prayer and afterwards. You may still wish to practice spiritual communion, even though you physically attend the mass. Detailed instructions about how to receive Communion while maintaining safe-distancing will be provided at each mass.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout campus.
- We will sanitize the entire nave and chancel after each liturgy.
- Please keep in mind these guidelines may change.
- We will continue to live-stream the mass at 9:00 AM. You may watch it live by clicking here, and you may watch it anytime afterwards by clicking here. It is also available on our You Tube channel here.
- We will be working hard in the coming days to safely resume some on-site activities. For now, however, worship will be our focus.