Our successful effort to feed the hungry in Sarasota continues Sundays in July, as we use the time between the 9 and 11 AM Masses to prepare sandwiches which are blessed, bagged, and taken to the Salvation Army to be served at lunch. All are welcome to participate in Gillespie Hall.
- Sermon – Sunday 9 February 2020/Rev. Christian M. Wood
- Redeemer’s “Big Red Machine” Hits the Softball Fields Again!
- For adults who want to know more about the Episcopal Church: Pilgrims on the Canterbury Trail
- Robinsons are recognized for their support of Redeemer’s Hispanic Ministry
- Redeemer Invites Neighbors and Friends to Share a Cup of Coffee