Our Wednesday morning women’s Heart to Heart Bible Study doing things a little differently for November and December.
The holidays are often stressful, or just a blur of activity, not what we desire. In November and December, we will focus to increase our awareness of the Lord in our everyday lives, our ability to worship and give thanks in all things, to truly have hearts of thankfulness and praise for Thanksgiving, and to able to welcome our Lord Jesus in a new and deeper way into our hearts and spirits in preparation for Christmas. Join us Wednesdays, 9:45 AM, in Gillespie Hall.
- 6 Nov Priscilla Shirer on The Power to Live Beyond Ourselves
- 13 Nov Beth Moore on Grace and Grit
- 20 Nov Fellowship, thanksgiving prayers and a project for the homeless at Resurrection House
- 27 Nov No class (encouraging all able to serve at the Thanksgiving dinner by Sarasota Ministerial Association for the homeless.)
December: Advent: Come, Lord Jesus
- 4 Dec Advent devotional time/music/scripture/sharing: Preparing our Hearts to Go Deep and Wide
- 11 Dec Project for Foster Families
- 18 Dec Advent celebration with gift exchange and luncheon